Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What happens when suck takes on blow?

Last Sunday, like seemingly every other week this year, sucked. A lot. I could throw all sorts of "analysis" and "breakdowns" of the choke job, but thats using to many words. Suck will suffice.

If there's any team that can MAYBE relate to us, its the Rams. (The Lions are sort of used to this by now, yes?) The Rams got this lovely sense of false hope when they appointed their shitty defensive coordinator and they beat a Redskins team that didn't feel like playing and a Cowboys team that had some major boo-boos. Suddenly, at 2-4, it was ALMOST tolerable to live in St. Louis! Haha, then In bev bought Budweiser and the city sucks again. Let me illustrate what the last few weeks have done to the Rams and their fans.



Of course, the Rams should sort of be used to this as well. After all, Seahawks fans had been circling a late season date with Arizona to see if that might decide the NFC West. Well...not quite. They sort of wrapped that thing up last week. And somehow the 49ers and their pantsless coach are head of us. Jesus, this season has been drink-inducing, has it not?

If I could be involved in this after Seahawks losses, I'd be a better person.


So, here we go, two absolutely horrible teams playing for whatever resemblance of pride they have left. Meh, they can do whatever...I just found a better way to occupy my time



Sweet jesus, I could have myself a good time with that much bourbon!

Enjoy the game...I'm gettin' hammered!

1 comment:

  1. Write content that complements the type that can be used on a daily basis to keep up much sbobet บอลชุดวันนี้ longer without education.

    ReplyDelete