Ahhh, I miss the sights and sounds of the regular season. The beer. The screaming fans. The cheerleaders. And -- pissed off coaches.
Click and enjoy this great NFL Head Coach Tirade Medley, with such timeless classics as:
- Herm Edwards, 2002: "HELLO! We play to win the game!"
- Bill Callahan, 2003: "We are the dumbest team in America."
- Jim Mora, 1996: "We did diddly-poo."
- Mike Ditka, 1999: "NEXT!" and "What do you care?"
- Jim Fassel, 2000: "We're raising the ante."
- Jim Mora, 2001: "Playoffs? Don't talk to me about Playoffs!"
- And of course, Dennis Green, 2006: "THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE."