Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jordan Kent, Urine Luck



Most Seahawks fans know by now that Jordan Kent is relatively new to football - remarkable for an NFL player. But did you know that the turning point of his career came while he was standing at the urinal holding his clapper?

Kent was, of all places, in a public restroom when U of O receivers coach Dan Ferrigno walked in.

"He was in the urinal next to me, and he was like, 'What are you doing this summer?'" said Kent, who holds Oregon state records in the 200-meter dash and the long jump and also played for his father, Ernie, on the Ducks' basketball team. "I was like, 'Well, I don't know, maybe coming out for football.'

"That was kind of my letter of intent right there."


The rest, as we say, is history. This was one opportunity Kent wouldn't piss away.

BTW: Check out Kent smoking past the defender - with ankle weights on. Badass.

1 comment:

  1. "What are you doing this summer?"

    "After I finish here, I'm gonna shake, tuck, zip, then kick your ass and teach you some mensroom etiquette!

    ReplyDelete