Since this is a Seahawks blog, and I'm an unabashed homer, you won't find the old faithful Health, Family and World Peace in the list below. Well, to be honest, George Bush is mainly to blame for the World Peace omission, but you get the point.
Anyhow, as I sit here trying to think of a new post to appease JoSCh, with my Seahawks 6-4 with a one game lead on the NFC West, here are the things for which I am thankful:
* The Seahawks are 6-4 with a one game lead in the NFC West (aren't you paying attention?)
* Mike Holmgren decided not to cut Leonard Weaver after a lackluster preseason
* DirecTV, Sunday NFL Ticket and SuperFan, even though my monthly TV expenses now exceed heating my house
* The fact that I fully expect the Seahawks to win every game they play
* Mike Holmgren finally realizing that a banged up Shaun Alexander is as useful as a knocked up hooker. (unless you're into that kind of thing)
* Darrel Jackson, Ken Hamlin, and Jerramy Stevens having the word Former- attached to their Seahawk tenure
* Attending my second game at Qwest field and being entertained by another Nate Burleson return for a TD while lambasting the Rams
* Tim Ruskell, Paul Allen and Mike Holmgren who have put this franchise on the map and built a perennial playoff contender
* Not having co-bags on the roster such as Adam Jones, Mike Vick or most any Bengal
* NFL Network, not only for the 24x7x365 football fix, but for Total Access and their mostly non-white hosting crew
* The friends I've made through this blog and at SeahawkBlue.com - making meeting strange men via the internet not such an icky thing
* ProFootballTalk, Kissing Suzy Kobler, With Leather, and icanhazcheeseburger, the other sites I visit religiously
* No longer having to apologize or explain why I've been a life-long fan of the Seahawks
That's all I got for now, feel free to add your own in the comments.