Friday, June 02, 2006

Hawks have maxed out their season ticket sales

While making my season ticket payment today I was chatting with the customer service guy and he said that season ticket holders will not be able to buy single game tickets ahead of the general public this year. Apparently there's a law that says a certain percentage of tickets must be made available to the general public, but the Hawks have sold so many season tickets that they have none left to set aside.

Anyone planning on picking up a single tickets should plan on buying the first day--July 29th--or you might not get a ticket. Or a least not anything under $200.

(to comment, click the green number to the right of the title above)

3 comments:

  1. That really sucks for me. I couldn't get the season and was planning on picking up a few single game tickets. Now i really gotta get some. I was hoping to go to the Rams,and Raiders game, but now i really gotta find a way to get the single game tickets since everyone wants some. Maybe we will turn into the Packers or Redskins where you gotta wait 20 years on the waiting list for season tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anybody know when tickets are distributed? I got $2600 laid out on tickets for the Rams game for the members of SeahawkBlue.com and now I’m nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The single game tickets go on sale July 29th.

    ReplyDelete