Sunday, February 05, 2006

This One's on Check Award -- SUPER BOWL EDITION

And now for the triumphant return of the This One's on Check award. Yes, normally this is reserved for after the game, but I had to put a lot of leg work into this one, alot of research and what not. I haven't yet decided who gets this drink, but at the risk of sounding like Martha Stewart, I have a recipe to share with yall.

Long hours of drinking and experimenting with varoius inebriating substances resulted in the creation of the following drink. I don't have a name for it yet, so it open season for any suggestions. And if anybody wants to try this Seahawks motivated concoction, get your money out, cause only the finest go into it.

Fill a pint glass half full with Mountain Dew AMP energy drink.

Fill a shot glass 75% of the way with Bombay Saphire Gin.

Cap the remains of the shot glass with Blue Curacao.

Drop that bitch in there and slam the fucker.

Warning: This drink will mess you up. Trust me, I know.

Theres a good chance that this one will go to Joey Porter, but there's a better chance that this one will go the Seahawks in general for everything they've done for us this year. There's even an outside chance that I'll just dedicate this one to you guys, cause it's been real, and this has been a good outlet for me.

Peace, y'all.

1 comment:

  1. I think your last thought is the basis for the drink's name.

    It should be called the "12 Seahawks Street".

    12 - is obvious
    Seahawk - obvious too, because it's your favorite team
    Street - where you'll probably end up heaving your guts if you drink too many of these! 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete