Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The 12 Seahawks Street Contributor Draft!

* Fancy yourself a junior sportswriter?
* Have strong opinions about the Seahawks?
* Or are you just a feedback whore like myself?


No matter what your motivation, this may be the place for you!

As we lead up to the NFL Draft next weekend, we are looking to draft some new contributors for the 12 Seahawks Street blog.

To become a 12SS Contributor, just drop either myself or Bluefoot a message indicating your interest.

Those who have built a "reputation" and/or name recognition on this site or in another forum will be easily approved.

Anyone who is new, or unknown may be asked to use the open comments section of the blog first so the other contributors can get an idea of your style. In other words, it's our means of "troll control!"

We'd like to add a handful of new contributors to the list to keep the site fresh and to include as many different styles and viewpoints regarding the Seahawks as possible.

You can use this thread to post any other questions you may have regarding becoming a contributor, or about the blog in general.

(to comment, click the green number to the right of the title above)

7 comments:

  1. As long as I'm not traded for a higher draft pick, this should be an awesome draft.

    I don't want to blog for the 49ers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny how the comment "I don't want to blog for the 49ers" sounds so dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I bet we could get two lamb trolls for vinny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I come over here, do I have to be known as a Shaunabee?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No you wouldn't.

    Where did the extra "e" in "be" come from? Further, his name's not pronounced "Shunn", as in "wanna", so I'm not sure you can legally merge those terms. (That is, unless you're from St. Louis--they can legally merge whatever the hell they want to put together, if you know what I mean...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's just a name that has been thrown at me several times on the Times site. I am a Seahawk fan and have come to realize that when Shaun does well, so do the Hawks. Plus, I am one of those guys that believe you can't win the big one if you can't run the ball. It's this attitude that has gotten me in trouble with some of the Mike and Matt fans on that site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the Shaunabe around here pal. I'm also attention, so pay attention! Bwahahahahaha. I'm apparently the a-hole who laughs at his own jokes... I got lots of responsiblities here.

    ReplyDelete