The the self-proclaimed "Team of the 80's" can look this queer, even with several Hall of Fame players frolicking about, I don't feel so bad about the Blue Wave of '85.
I have to give them credit, though. They didn't try to sing, they just rapped (kind of.) But all the horrible elements are there.
- Cheesy graphics
- Players pretending to blow horns
- Someone pretending to insert something into his orifice
- Someone takes their shirt off for the camera
- Demonstration of a tongue trick
- Someone dancing like a retard (take your pick, but Jerry Rice does it best.)
- Group booty shaking
- Poorly synchronized choregraphy
- Lots of other gay stuff, too many to mention.
Sorry, 49er fans. I had to do it.