OK, I know this edition is late... But there is a couple things I need to get off my chest:
1. Did you see those kicks Josh Brown sent into the end zone? Kickoff distance used to be his heak point. He has changed that. His weak point now: His contract. He becomes a free agent next season, and he's an elite kicker. SIGN HIM NOW.
2. Jerramy Stevens CAN catch the ball... How about that?
3. The offense's ability to sustain drives continues to be the difference betwween winning and losing.
4. Womack is a giant, gelatinous blob. He doesn't block too well when he's pulling to the outside, but he has terrific helmet-to-helmet.
5. What's this? Alexander ran successfully moast of the game TO THE RIGHT SIDE? Holy crap, I was right -- Chris Gray couldn't move a pile with a U-Haul.
6. Some moron writers are blaming Holmgren for not resting his players, and thusly for the injuries to the DB's - but the reality is, they would have played anyway, with Trufant out.
7. Hasselbeck was the King of Pocket Poise Sunday. He made great decisions with the ball in spite of pressure. He also slipped out of the grab of defenders lika a bar of prison soap.
8. Nate Bureslon is one cool cat. In the 3rd quarter, he calmly stood on the field waiting for the punt. Not just stood there, but he was flat-footed and standing there like he was waiting in line for government cheese. Then, lo and behold, he juked tha pants off five defenders in front of him for an improbable gain. This dude has some serious talent.
9. DJ Hackett has a bright future. He's a RFA next season. TIm Ruskell, you know what to do.
(to comment, click the green number to the right of the title above)