1. Matt Hasselbeck is a true competitor.
2. No matter how much talent and heart you have, you can't expect to pull a magical, game winning drive out of your ass every 4th quarter. Sometimes you need to win in the 3rd.
3. During a booth review, Julian Peterson was laughing and bumping around with Cardinals players on the field, right after it became apparent that the Seahawks were going to lose. JP, where is your shame? Wipe that grin off your face. I want some accountablity here, dammit.
4. I sincerely believe that Matt Hasselbeck was one of the few players on the field after the game that was truly pissed about losing.
5. Josh Brown splitting the uprights--on a kickoff--was a moment I will remember forever.
6. Sucker-punching an opponent after they get a touchdown is abysmal, classless Bull$hit. Adrian Wilson, you are a piece of crap.
7. Seattle recievers CAN catch the ball. This week.
8. In the 3rd quarter, Holmgren got away from the run, and the game got away from Holmgren. If he stuck with the run, Dennis Green would be updating his resume this evening.
9. DJ Hackett is an emerging star, period.
10. This team needs to improve at RG and RT, period.
11. NFL refs are finally making good decisions deciding what plays deserve a booth review.
12. Julian Peterson has rediculous talent, but I am beginning to wonder if he has the fire to lead this defense through the playoffs. Just wondering.
13. THEY ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE.
14. Rocky Bernard is hurting.
15. I'm pissed. Just pissed. Pissed that this team has the mysterious ablity to 'turn it on the end', but they know it, took it for granted, and came up short. Pissed, I tell you.
16. Running a 17 yard route on 4th-and-20 leaves something to be desired.
17. Arizona is a team on the rise. (They have to be. They couldn't go any lower, and they won a game.)
(to comment, click the green number to the right of the title above)