I usually post some introductory crap here, but I'm just gonna cut to the list:
1. The Seahawks just won. IN DENVER.
2. There isn't a kicker in the NFL I'd rather have over Josh Brown.
3. Josh brown should treat every FG kick like a game winner.
4. If Josh Brown hit the early misses, the Seahawks could have taken a knee instead of another time out.
5. This team usually wins the ugly games.
6. There needs to be a better backup to a 90 year-old fullback than a 3rd string TE.
7. The commentary by John Madden on Hasselbeck's throwing mechanics it true, but WAY overblown, and the final drive proved it.
8. I still haven't learned why the fellas in the secondary can't tackle.
9. Holmgren should consider giving the halftime speeches before the game.
10. I think teams may have figured out Lofa Tatupu.
11. You heard it here first: Shaun Alexander has lost a step.
12. Holmgren secretly kicks himself for putting Leonard Weaver on IR.
13. Darryl Tapp deserves more playing time. Until then, teams will continue to prosper by running at Wistrom.
14. If Russell Davis gets hurt, this defense will give up rushing yards in egregious bunches.
15. Can I hear an AMEN for Ryan Plackemeier getting a game ball?
(to comment, click the green number to the right of the title above)