With a host of unlikely heroes at this point in the season Seneca Wallace, Mo Morris, Nate Burelson, and Chuck Darby - the Seahawks walk away from this one with with hands in the air.
But what did I learn?
- Josh Brown is now getting bored with game winning field goals.
- Seneca "One-Half" Wallace needs a halftime nap if he's ever going to be productive after the 2nd quarter.
- You can trick everybody if you don't call a fair catch when everyone is expecting it.
- Bob Casullo owes Nate Burelson dinner.
- Seneca passed for a 114.6 QB efficiency rating - and he's going to the bench.
- The Seahawks defense is very much returning to it's bend-but-don't-break ways of 2005.
- The DB's did a great job in clutch situations, not allowing an open receiver, even when the pass rush hung them out to dry.
- The three-and-outs have got to stop, they're putting too much pressure on the defense.
- This team is 6-3 by pure heart.
- When Shaun and Matt come back--together--I'm going to be a giddy schoolgirl.
- Did Tobeck just lose his starting job?
- Walter Jones is finally starting to feel better, it appears.
- NO DEEP BALLS OVER BOULWARE'S HEAD!!!
- Bob Casullo didn't have anything bad happen to his unit this week - is that possible?
- The Lambs have a crappy gameday coach in Linehan. He couldn't be more confused if he dated a girl with four vaginas.