Thursday, January 19, 2006

Yes, I'm going there. Somebody had to.

All week long, intelligent Panthers fans have engaged the virile minds at 12 Seahawks Street in intelligent, capable dialogue about the likely outcome of Sunday's Cat Roast at Qwest Field. Frankly, I've had enough. Enough Steve Smith. Enough Jake Delhomme. Enough hot team, better defense, tough on the road.

Panthers fans, rub it in our faces that no Sea Gal has EVER been arrested for hitting a woman for interrupting a drunken cheerleader-on-cheerleader bar-bathroom liaison. The NFL's best O this season didn't come out of Seattle at the hands of Matt Hasselbeck, but from a Florida bar at the hands of Angela on Renee (of course, I'm filling in some details with my imagination, but who's going to disagree?). You hit us Seahawks fans with that tidbit of awesome amazingness, and I have no retort but a tip of my 1980s "trident" Mariners cap.

Yes, I know, this is the low road. It's not analysis. But your slurring, sapphic TopCats are the best NFL story of the year, and we as Seahawks fans need to acknowledge where Carolina has the advantage.

Angie, Renee, if you're reading this, you can watch the game with me. I'll bring the Jager.

13 comments:

  1. You're right. This does give Carolina an enviable upside. If the Seagals ever had this in their history, I'd buy season tickets and a case of Jergens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, TopCats. I was really hoping they'd come live at my house when they were on the lamb. I'm sure my wife wouldn't mind...

    Do the away cheerleaders travel to playoff games? Regardless, some may choose to travel with the team like Angie and Renee did for the Tampa game, so Seattle area ladies, if you hear something weird in the bathroom at a bar post game, just leave whomever is in there alone! They're vicious, meeooowww. 

    Posted by JoSCh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't ONE of them need to be the BottomCat? 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  4. In a bathroom stall? I can only imagine how they did it, but since I have and still often do imagine it, in my version neither is on the bottom per se, although one is standing on her head. 

    Posted by JoSCh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure women's rooms are a little cleaner than men's rooms in a bar, but there's NO WAY I'm standing on my head in a tavern rest room, even if it is to yodel in some TopCat's gully! 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't one of your offensive lineman just get arrested for laying the smack down on his girlfriend? I think I remember some other Seahawks in trouble with the law - Koren Robinson, Chris Terry, Chris Warren etc... I think you guys are just worried that one of the Topcats may come up there and throw the beat down on Ken Hamlin. And about this 12th man crap, don't you have to be at the game to be the 12th man? Seattle's attendance hasn't broken the NFL's top 15 in the past 5 years. Houston and Cleveland have higher attendance. 

    Posted by Haters

    ReplyDelete
  7. That post was like a bag of marbles, search all you want and you won't fint a point! 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wouldn't ONE of them need to be the BottomCat?

    Posted by alba
     

    Classic! LOL! 

    Posted by Yosef

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haters, glad you could join the light-hearted merriment. Nice of you to squeeze us in between urinating in the holy water and laughing at cancer patients.

    ReplyDelete
  10. psst, Haters, don't bring up Chris Terry! 

     

    Posted by Yosef

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL Yosef...thanks for reminding me where Chris Terry came from!!!

    (let he who is without a knucklehead cast the first stone!) 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  12. rub it in our faces

    Wasn't that what caused Angela and Renee the problems in the first place? 

    Posted by Auguste

    ReplyDelete
  13. ROFLMAO!!! "rub it in their faces"
    "Wasn't that what caused Angela and Renee the problems in the first place?".
    Now that there is funny I don't care who y'are that there is funny.
    GIT ER DONE!

    ReplyDelete