Saturday, February 19, 2005

Vinny's a dumba**!!

To everyone out there that had to put up with all my defenses of the FO and Matt's willingness to get re-signed, I wish to post an apology for being a dumba**. Apparently I was way off on my evaluation of Matt's dedication to the team, and the front office's ability to get things done in a timely manner. I was sure that Matt would be signed by Thursday or Friday. Here it is Saturday and no news, that can't be a good sign. Anyway, I just wanted to throw this out there before some of you beat me to it. Thanks, Vin

4 comments:

  1. Vinny, you are NOT a duma** and I will NOT start saying I told you so, because (it's not nice) and because we still don't know what's what yet. There is still time, and now that Jones has signed, if worse come to worst we can still use the franchise tag on Hasselbeck. It's not the direction I would like to go, but if they have to do it that way then I guess that's what will have to be done.
    At least you're finally seeing why I have been ripping the FO lately,ou know me Vinny, I am not your typical fire Holmgren bash the FO type of guy, but this current situation has me scared. If the FO isn't in shape in the next couple of days, (and I don't think they will be) we might be looking at a horrible off season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, alba ain't over here. Why should you apologize for having an opinion?

    Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be takin' a little Vacation though.

    At least from the more intense discussions.

    Doc's orders.

    I'll be watchin' though! :)


    (I still hold to the apology, there are those out there that have it coming...ya' know who ya are)

    off to my happt place...ohmmmmmmmm!

    :)

    ReplyDelete