Friday, August 05, 2005

The Essence of Being Vinny!

With the triumphant return of Vinny to 12 Seahawks Street, I though the occasion was worthy of its own thread.

And as Citizen K so aptly pointed out, "the thread is useless without pictures", I went to Google and searched for "Vinny" images.

What I found was an array of internet graphics as humorous, bizarre and frightening as our very own contributor by the same name!

But the MOST FRIGHTENING image has to be the way one of our fellow contributors chose to welcome Vinny back.

4 comments:

  1. I like it!!!!!!!!

    RELAX is the word for the day.

    Thanks Alba, it's nice to be missed. Hope we have a reason to 'stay ' relaxed.  

    Posted by vinnyhawkalugi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check...are you saying you're now or at one time were employed by Yahoo? Cool. 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, alba, I was not once, nor currently am employeed by yahoo. But that's pretty funny. I hadn't even read it that way. I actually work for Intel now. 

    Posted by check

    ReplyDelete
  4. then shouldn't you change your handle from Check to "chip"??!! :-) 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete