Thursday, August 25, 2005

Thursdays With Idiots

Ok, I guess ill try this out...

The object of this is to guess who the player is. If this catches on, yay, if not, oh well...cant hurt to try eh? Ill give two clues for each picture, make your guess, and in the next week's edition, ill reveal the answer (if it doesnt catch on, ill jus respond in this thread)...it might not be a current Seahawk, so think...



Clue #1: I came into the league as an East Coast tackling hoarder, and now Mike Martz hates me because im 9 years older...

Clue #2: Now that im in Seattle, im no longer a virgin...im 239 pounds at 6' 3, i may not be virgin anymore...but i used to be...



Bonus Clue: In my heart, I will always be reliant, but now its my qwest to be defiant

Are you an idiot? Let me know if this is a decent idea or not...

7 comments:

  1. Payroll - this is an AWESOME addition to the blog site.

    You obviuosly got a new license of photoshop or something cuz you're getting sharper at messing with these graphics!

    I like the rhyming clues too, but I think you may have given us a little too much info.

    I had a hunch who it was from the picture and the angle of pursuit, and a quick stop at Seahawks.com verified it with the height and weight stats.

    I won't provide the answer here, just so more folks can have fun solving this mystery for themselves.

    NICE WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too much? lol i was gonna give facts, but decided to make riddles instead...

    really the only thing i brought up was his tackling (meaning defense)...ill keep that in mind for future reference to be less giving...i know itll be harder if it catches on...simply because im gonna use past Seahawks too

    but yeh, thanks for the assurance, i didnt know how this would look but yeh...oh and the photoshop thing...lol...400 bucks...i paid zero (kazaa/morpheus)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so hard to tell when it is so blurry. If only it were sharper...

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yes, I AM an idiot. 

    Posted by Bluefoot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever bonus clue, that and the hair gave it away for me. Nice work man. 

    Posted by JoSCh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do I get any extra credit for guessing that the player behind him is "Thurston" Howell?

    ReplyDelete
  7. When did we sign a teletubby? 

    Posted by PaulieP

    ReplyDelete