Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Fantasy League

Ok guys here's the deal. I have created a fantasy league called 12seahawksstreet.blog at NFL.com. It's FREE, and enyone who wants to join just let me know here. Draft time will be Sept 1, 11:30 am ET. So that is like soon, like tomorrow soon. The password is the three best Seahawks of all time numbers Steve Largent, Cortez Kennedy, and Kenny Easley. If you can't figure that out email me. Anyway, let me know here if you want to play, and I will send you an official invite to the league K? Otherwise if no one wants to do this, oh well...it cost me nothing.

If there are too many scheduling conflicts let me know,I may be able to get another draft time, though I am not sure how this works very well yet, never done this before. My team name will be the Swingin Simians. Anyway let me know if there are problems, I will do the best I can to work something out.

Oh last thing, draft is live.

15 comments:

  1. I'd be in, is it live draft of automated? 

    Posted by JoSCh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, thanks Jimmy, I was looking for some fantasy football advice, but instead I get propaganda. I didn't even read if its left or right, so f off you hippie/neo con dick. I don't come here to be serious, this is fun. I know fun, and your website it not. Beat it. 

    Posted by JoSCh

    ReplyDelete
  3. What JoSCh said.
     

    Posted by Bluefoot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spammed them back. 

    Posted by Bluefoot

    ReplyDelete
  5. monkey, I don't have an invitation... 

    Posted by JoSCh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that Tez's number before or after he did his tribute thing to Jerome Brown??!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK Blue, I created an account for myself on NFL.com but i can't find the 12SeahawksStreet.blog league. What am I missing? 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, are you already in a NFL.com league you didn't want to be in? They probably put you in one if you created a team name. 

    Posted by JoSCh

    ReplyDelete
  9. NEWMAN! 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  10. 11:30 ET wouldn't worh for me, on Thurs. I could do it on Friday, though. 

    Posted by check

    ReplyDelete
  11. dunno if i will be able to get up at 11:30...

    i can try though...

    that said...which one of you is going to sell your oates and draft Marc Bulger???

    vile weed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK I was waiting to see if we got a bunch of people saying that they couldn't do it tom. Not surprised, I expected that on such short notice there would be problems, I will try to push back the time, see what happens

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crap, I can't figure out how to change the time but I can redo it if noone shows up tomorrow I guess. Anywa I sent out the invites to just about everyone at this site I think. Let me know if you didn't get one and wanted one, and let me know if I should just redo it all and start over.

    ReplyDelete