Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Thursdays With Idiots...Idiots





If you don't understand what to do, look at the image, and take a wild guess at who the image is of...it could be a CURRENT or FORMER Seahawk...Ill give you 3 clues...and a bonus for those who may need it.

Clue #1: As the season wound down, the Seahawks were in a blender, so I wanted to leave them to play for a contender

Clue #2: Like a hurricane, I blew trees down, and cut the power...annoying opposing teams every Sunday for 3 or 4 hours

Clue #3: I was a big-time player, pound for pound...the Chargers figured that out as they watched me score my first touchdown




Bonus Clue: In just another year, I could very well be the Seahawks 2nd man remembered for making teams fear

Bonus Clue #2: If you watch wrestling...the title of this TWI Edition could help...



Last Week's Answer: Dave Brown...Ill explain the clues in the thread...


Try to solve it in one clue, as only can an idiot who is true! Next week, Ill reveal the answer...please do not cheat or post pics...give it a chance...are you an idiot?

7 comments:

  1. LAST WEEK:

    Clue #1: I used to make the players whine and beg, but that was before I spent my time with my old friend Greg

    He worked as an assistant under Greg McMackin at Texas Tech

    Clue #2: I was not one of the Seahawk haters, instead I loved the Raiders

    Yeah...he loved the RED RAIDERS (Texas Tech)...he works there as a coach

    Clue #3: They say after your playing days are over, life is a beach...so just in case, I made sure im ok afterwards, I perfected my speech

    He got a degree in the art of speech at the U of Michigan...and beach refers to his constant games, whether it was the Hula Bowl to the Orange Bowl in Miami...


    Bonus Clue: I dont know which I liked more...Oranges or Tangerines? Ill just ask my team's defense who last season ranked 15th

    He won at the Orange Bowl (Super Bowl) with the Steelers over the Cowboys early in his career...Tangerine Bowl is where he helped coach the Red Raiders...his defense finished 15th last year against the pass (his position)

    Told you guys I would make it harder...this week's edition for me is almost as perfect as the Taco Wallace one...not too hard...but certainly not easy

    ReplyDelete
  2. While bearing not family resemblance,
    apart from enjoying time in the sack,
    today's former Seahawks is a long lost cousin,
    of the more famous Bobby, Teddy and Jack! 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I thought too, alba, without reading the clues though. It seems too easy. There must be more than one gut like that in 'Hawks history. 

    Posted by check

    ReplyDelete
  4. It took a while for him to show up though 

    Posted by PaulieP

    ReplyDelete
  5. It took a while for him to show up though 

    Posted by PaulieP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't be, clue one indicates someone who left. Tez was drafted and retired. Or did he go somewhere, not make the team, and retire? I don't recall. These are too hard, although adp does give good enough hints when you get the answer and get to look back at them. Nice one A. 

    Posted by JoSCh

    ReplyDelete
  7. its harder for us younger guys...its actually a learning experience for me, as I get to learn more about past players that I wasn't around to see or back when I was baseball/basketball only...

    so the majority thinks its 'Tez'...hmmm...interesting...how someone notices a gut in the picture i made is beyond me...lol...i have to color over the jerseys to hide the numbers, so i might of colored a little outside the player's 'gut'...

    its so hard to find a medium with this thing, im often questioning whether i should continue this...i dont want to make them obvious, but you'd be surprised of the knowledge that long time veteran Seahawk fans have...what amazes me with the veterans...before this week (im not saying), I had pretty much all past players with exception of Taco Wallace...and his was the one that confused everyone the most...ironic

    this is definitely a work in progress 

    Posted by adp

    ReplyDelete