Monday, May 16, 2005

Ex Cowboy/Panther Nate Newton aimed to be "biggest dope man"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Since there is no news, I thought this was kinda funny. He is the ultimate anti-role model, using his competitive nature as an excuse for being a dealer.

Fake interview...

JSC: So tell us Nate, how's things been going?
NN: Pretty good, I just got out of prison. That was pretty fun, lots of competion for anything you could want in there. I still hold the record for amount of cigarettes smuggled in my lower bowel at 407, and am the reiging champion of the "Slippery soap pick up relay".
JSC: Sounds frightening. What would you say you learned from you life experiences?
NN: I learned that no matter what, if you can dream it, you can do it. That's my message to the children. Be it school, athletics, drug running, whatever. Live your dream, I am proof you can do it.
JSC: Well thank you for you time Nate, really appreciate it.
NN: Anytime, hey, uh, you want a dime? Or can I borrow a couple of bucks?

2 comments:

  1. I thought of posting something too when I first saw this, and was going to title it "Why Do You Think It's Called DOPE??!!"

    So what, we're supposed to be PROUD of him for exercising his competitive nature?

    And how stupid do you have to be to get caught with several hundred pounds of the chronic while out on bond for getting caught with several hundred pounds of the chronic??!!

    Thus the choice of title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea, and in keeping with the interview questions, if he decides to branch out into Crack...he could become Mayor of Washington, DC!!!

    ReplyDelete