Friday, May 06, 2005

Peter Boulware update



A little bad news, but nothing in stone. From Yahoo, link in title.

Boulware told the Baltimore Sun he is open to restructuring his contract, but that won't guarantee him playing time. "I know my role is going to be decreased," the teams' first-round pick from 1997 told the Sun. "They brought Dan Cody in, and if he's everything they think he will be then they should have a good player."

I can't imagine them letting him loose if he is willing to restructure and is willing to take a decreased role. Kinda too bad for us, but as has been said before, having brothers on the team would lead to a bunch of B.S. media types asking stupid questions instead of reporting news.

Plus we seem to have plenty of talented LBers, unless Petey takes Kaz or T Robinsons spot I am not sure I want him.

4 comments:

  1. I'll be honest, after last year, I'd love to collect Linebackers like Bert collects bottlecaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we want an old LB coming off injury, I'd personally rather re-sign Chad Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhh, who is this Bert, and what is up with the bottlecaps anyway? Whatever, I think he is hiding something, and gotta agree with you, our practice squad already is gonna be bad-ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I disagree Pete B would boost our pass rush instantly,guys like White Kaz Bates haven't shown anything that should cement them a roster spot.
    They are practice squad players that got pressed into service last year,White is the only one that has shown some promise.Just because we have alot of average talent at linebacker does not mean we are deep at the position. 

    Posted by SHONUFF

    ReplyDelete