Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Bryan K...Seattle Times Forum Needs to go!

I know... I know....you all have said so for some time now but I cant help myself in going over there....below is a reponse I put up on the site to Bryan K... I think that we need work on getting that site back and positive before Hawks fans become the laughing stock of the NFL:

Hey bryan... You know ..Iam gonna call the front office and have Mickey fired...I want you to take his place...Seeing as how you are such an expert...

And by the way I think that I can be very critical of things the Hawks do..be it coach holmgren , Hass, or SA...so please dont put words in my mouth! I just don't see any reason to sound like a broken record ...

we all know you dont like Holmgren ..you think Hass is an average QB and worship the ground that SA walks ons... that said I think alot of people are sick and tried of the broken record!!!

The Hawks WON last week...we should all be happy...but no you just keep going on ..you and several others....you guys are making us the laughing stock of the NFL....

In staed of supporting the team you bitch bitch bitch...Just go look at other teams Blog boards and see how sad this site has become...instead of hope ...this site is so negative and dysfunctional that it is truley a disgrace! How about this...when the hawks win we all talk about the positives ...

and when they lose then you can vent your posion!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, you're going to get the same "freedom of speech" BS I got.

    My father always said, "don't argue with folks dumber than yourself cuz you won't learn anything!"

    It's time to give up and spend your time here or on the PI or .NET forums.

    Who is over there that you feel compelled to converse with? If there's anyone worth their salt, invite them over here and be done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but if you want freedom...

    you'll stay here...

    Blue is the John Smith of Seahawk Sites

    or even better...go to them all! I personally defected from the PI awhile back, and im not looking back...I read .net stuff, but I never posted nor am I planning on it...way too many people getting bashed for opinions 

    Posted by adp

    ReplyDelete
  3. You folks should buy my book about the various Hawks forums. It's available on Amazon, just search on the title, "Seahawk Forums: An anthology of soul sucking suckiness" It contains all the classic repetitive posts we all know and love.

    Here's a list of chapters:

    The Times forum: bastard step child
    The PI forum: People who eat their children
    Top Ten reasons to fire Holmgren
    Top Ten reasons to bench Hasselbeck
    Top Ten reasons to trade Alexander
    Top Ten reasons not to fire Holmgren
    Top Ten reasons not to bench Hasselbeck
    Top Ten reasons not to trade Alexander
    50 impossible trades that need to happen
    What to name the defense after 1 good game
    Let's bitch about Wistrom's signing bonus
    Let's bitch again about the new helmet color
    Insecurity: constant worry about the Ram's forums
    Beating down a virgin poster in 5 simple steps
    Dumbasses and their dumbass ideas
     

    Posted by bokonon

    ReplyDelete
  4. You started something now...let's not forget:

    Number 80 - you were it, you die!

    How to sign every available free agent without impact on the salary cap.

    Why Homgren's weight leads to Seahawks losses

    50 Playoff Party Recipes that can be made in 30 seconds or less (so you don't miss the Seahawks while they're in it)

    Brian Bosworth: Man or Myth 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm, that's supposed to be "you WEAR it, you die!" (sorry Steve)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bo, can I get Seahawk Forums: An anthology of soul sucking suckiness as an e-book? If so, sign me up! 

    Posted by JoSCh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bokonon, that was just plain funny!

    ReplyDelete