Thursday, September 15, 2005

This Weak's Crickler!

Given the success that the "naked chick with boxing gloves" brought to the Knock-Out pool, I've decided to ditch the Word Bird and select a new image to announce This Week's Crickler!

If you are already familiar with Cricklers, just click the external link, picture of Vanna or the link in the previous paragraph. If you're not familar with Cricklers, your first stop should be Crickler Corner, where you can learn more about this Seahawks related word puzzle.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. One under, (word bird gave me no hints) Hooray me. Tough one alba, well done as always. 

    Posted by JoSCh

    ReplyDelete
  2. i finished 2 under...im guessing its possible to finish 3 under? apparently i skipped one by accident (#6...)

    that said, it worked this time with no problems...and i never downloaded the Flash thing, as I knew i already had it...weird stuff...i tried the other multiple times and it didnt work for me...

    anyways, good job Alba 

    Posted by adp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I always solve these, and of course I know the answer, and it gave me a 3 under. So it's possible but you have to be fast.

    I also put a counter on the page since my fragile ego can't handle not knowing if folks are viewing this stuff or not.

    Thanks again for the comments, it reduces my therapy bills! 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete