Sunday, September 25, 2005

GAMEDAY: Seahawks vs. Cardinals (War of the Birds)

It's time to defend the crown.

This game features the NFL's second most productive receiving tandem in Jackson and Engram - Only to be bested by the #1 ranked duo in Fitzgerald and Boldin.

My take? Whoever has the best pass rush wins this one.

Join us today in LIVE GAMEDAY CHAT by clicking on the jersey with your number.

All Seahawks fans are welcome, no membership, no registration. After a couple of failed experiments, the 'Super Flooble' is back, with some mods to help with navigation. Your feedback is appreciated.

Game Day Links

Knox Tribute on Seahawks.com

Week #2 Crickler

Sign-Up for Email Alerts (More info)


GO SEAHAWKS!!!

4 comments:

  1. we already beat the bird with the sharpest beak, Atlanta...

    Arizona is the weakest, with Philly being an urban legend---its beak is duller then some would say...Baltimore is a bird that relies heavily on its leader to get some food...and Boller/Wright are horrible alpha

    after defeating Atlanta who knocked off Philly...and with Arizona 0-2 and sucking like usual...we are now the King Of The Birds until proven otherwise

    lick my glute Arizona! You're going down...38-14!

    I have a horrible feeling that I shoulda picked Miami over Carolina in the KO Pool...I might regret that...have a STRONG feeling

    this flock will reign supreme! maybe one day the Seahawk will be the nation's symbol...(pfft)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superflooble looks great.

    I added some links to pump my stuff!! 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue - remember to update the GAMEDAY link in the drop down list in the Template when you post a new Gameday topic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey guys...great game huh? WAS THERE ANY DOUBT??? told you I wasn't scared of the Cards...the KO Pool shows I do my homework...they are HORRIBLE...me and monkey called it...6-7 wins at most

    games remaining on our schedule...Colts, then Rams, then Cowboys...in order of hardest...Easgles proved they cant beat anyone good or uninjured...they will be exposed when their creampuff schedules fade to black

    and I TOLD YOU THAT MIAMI WOULD BEAT CAROLINA...i wanted to pick that so bad...but wanted the safe bet this week with TB...which was a nailbiter itself...wow

    and where was Berry the whole game? I think he was stuck in 'traffic' on route 71

    credit goes to Orlando Huff though...he played hard for them...oh well, if White gets cut, then he shouldn't be here still either...

    -thats in case the Flooby fills too fast...another good reason for this site...I can prove it when I pick a major surprising upset by coming back here and showing it to people...i was with a friend...was gonna go to a party but decided not to...plus its the model chick's bday ; )

    ReplyDelete