Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thursdays With Idiots

If you don't understand what to do, look at the image, and take a wild guess at who the image is of...it could be a CURRENT or FORMER Seahawk...Ill give you 3 clues...and a bonus for those who may need it.


Clue #1: I used to make the players whine and beg, but that was before I spent my time with my old friend Greg

Clue #2: I was not one of the Seahawk haters, instead I loved the Raiders

Clue #3: They say after your playing days are over, life is a beach...so just in case, I made sure im ok afterwards, I perfected my speech




Bonus Clue: I dont know which I liked more...Oranges or Tangerines? Ill just ask my team's defense who last season ranked 15th



Last Week's Answer: Kenny Easley...Ill explain the clues in the thread...



Try to solve it in one clue, as only can an idiot who is true! Next week, Ill reveal the answer...please do not cheat or post pics...give it a chance...are you an idiot?

12 comments:

  1. Clue #1: I remember the days of playing with a broken finger, instead of whining I volunteered to be the team's emergency punt returner...

    1984, he played with a broken finger and offered to return punts

    Clue #2: For several years I took my throne, letting opposing players run downfield, knowing they're not alone...

    scary man

    Clue #3: I had drive like an Oldmobile or Cadillac, if you tried to go downfield on me, you will get jacked...

    started an oldsmobile/cadillac car dealership after he retired

    Bonus Clue: I wouldn't know my lucky number, whether it was 7 or 5, but thankfully the fans will remember me make their hopes come alive...

    5, for number of pro bowls, 7, for being the 7th ROH inductee

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was last week's Kenny Easley one...easy I see, but didnt have much time to put it together...

    this one didnt take TOO long, but its a lot harder...

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I promise to to be a total idiot this week and post a link to the picture, like I did last week.  

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  4. i ask that you dont... 

    Posted by adp

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry, but I don't have a clue from these clues? Greg? as in Forrest Greg? Greg Brady? Greg Gumbel?

    HELP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clue #2 will definitely be a major help...and 3 as well...

    its doable, trust me...and thanks for even trying...im annoyed i have barely any responses this week 

    Posted by adp

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm,
    I am thinking this kinda works, but is it possible a former washington running back turned preacher? 

    Posted by gumbostu

    ReplyDelete
  8. and by washington I mean huskies 

    Posted by gumbostu

    ReplyDelete
  9. gumbostu, I couldnt lie to you...the college that came outta your mouth is not quite enough South

    ;)

    there is a key word in the 2nd clue...mannnnnn its a clever one... 

    Posted by adp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tried, can't get it. Wild guess, went to ASU, DB, then DB coach, now Kiro guy? 

    Posted by JoSCh

    ReplyDelete
  11. Effrem Herrara! (as long as we're just taking wild guesses) 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  12. Easy money - should have checked this earlier. This is of course Dave Brown...a former RED Raider...and current assistant coach with the Seahawks...not sure about the Greg reference unless that's another coach he reports to...not too up on my coaches 

    Posted by pjo

    ReplyDelete