Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thursdays With Idiots



If you don't understand what to do, look at the image, and take a wild guess at who the image is of...it could be a CURRENT or FORMER Seahawk...Ill give you 3 clues...and a bonus for those who may need it.


Clue #1: I remember the days of playing with a broken finger, instead of whining I volunteered to be the team's emergency punt returner...

Clue #2: For several years I took my throne, letting opposing players run downfield, knowing they're not alone...

Clue #3: I had drive like an Oldmobile or Cadillac, if you tried to go downfield on me, you will get jacked...


Bonus Clue: I wouldn't know my lucky number, whether it was 7 or 5, but thankfully the fans will remember me make their hopes come alive...



Last Week's Answer: Taco Wallace...Ill explain the clues in the thread...



Try to solve it in one clue, as only can an idiot who is true! Next week, Ill reveal the answer and make it HARD on you guys...give it a chance...are you an idiot?

10 comments:

  1. Clue #1: Like my fellow friend, Gidget, I am popular no more. Although I was great guy, and she was a fine bitch, our play became quite a bore.

    (Gidget is the name of the Taco Bell dog...female dog is a bitch, and she became stale over a course of time, like he did)

    Clue #2: I know I've been going in the wrong direction, I always copied George Costanza, and thinking opposite seemed like a great suggestion.

    (wrong direction referring to his wrong direction of punt returning...losing yards...opposite referring to the same thing)

    Clue #3: I know I gave the coach indigestion, he watched me alot and I failed without a question.

    (indigestion for going the wrong way and screwing up my chances; and of course Tacos can tear a man up)

    Bonus Clue: Ive always liked the Ninja Turtles, as they were just like me, only I was more tasty

    (rather eat a turtle or a Taco? Tacos have softer shells...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats last week's edition...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUTSTANDING! I am in awe of your big and beautiful brain! I'm standing and clapping while typing!! 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  4. and people wonder why i may have an ego lol...

     

    Posted by adp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunningly clever. Gidget, hell, I even knew that was that dogs name! You know, you may be too clever, ADP, you are now suspect. SUSPECT!

    And this one I think might be a biy too Easley. But I've been wrong every other time... 

    Posted by JoSCh

    ReplyDelete
  6. who says this weeks guy has to be on defense?...

    i find that offensive...


    ;) ;) ;) 

    Posted by adp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yah I'm going to say I need my toolbelt, but only because of the color of the eyes.
     

    Posted by Vespa

    ReplyDelete
  8. the hints and clues were kind of measley,
    but i'm 100% confident it's kenny easley!  

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cryptic Message  for Alba only! Dont click it until you've taken a legit shot before reading this thread... 

    Posted by adp

    ReplyDelete
  10. does anyone notice the lol??!??! im only messin with alba...

    but yeah, thanks...i have incentive now...;) 

    Posted by adp

    ReplyDelete