Sunday, November 13, 2005

GAMEDAY: Seattle vs. St. Louis - RAMS RELOADED

I think all of us know by now that this is a 'huge' game for both teams - Mike Holmgren said it himself.

“It’s a huge football game. Since we’ve been here, this is as big as any game we’ll play.”

The Seahawks can take what amounts to a four game lead in the division, effectively locking down the division crown and putting themselves in the drivers' seat to home field advantage in the playoffs. The Lambs can knock the lead down to one with a win, bringing themselves a winning record and an actual hope for a playoff spot in the process.

For an NFL mid-season game, this is as important as it gets.

Add to this the emergence of some actual football fundamentals under interim head coach Joe Vitt - who actually calls running plays - and you have a Lambs team that will hand the ball to Jackson on 1st and 15, adding balance and force to a team that previously struggled to hold a lead and grind out tough games.

Consider also the return of Isaac "don't call me" Bruce, Marc "pants" Bulger, and Leonard "I only drank a" Little. The Seahawks realize the serious threat they face today.

On the other hand, I don't think I have ever seen a more motivated, confident and skilled Seahawks team as we will see on the field today.

Enjoy the game. See you in chat, and

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

(The Rams suck)

Join the LIVE GAMEDAY CHAT by clicking on the jersey with your number.

All Seahawks fans are welcome, no membership, no registration.

Check the SportsSpyder links in the lower right corner for related articles, or post any other relavent links below.


Where are you coming from? Click the Map and let us know!
Where are you coming from? Click the map and let us know!

4 comments:

  1. Howdy,

    I live in Canada but vacation in Maple Falls and Bellingham and I love the Seahawks. I have found your blog to be intellectually stimulating. Feel free to stick a link in my guestbook (www.jaeford.com).

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, thanks, im sure someone will get to that...

    we are intellectual, especially me (haha)...but for the most part, we're crazy, fun, controversial, and just ridiculous...but we are a news source too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a game! You shoulda heard me when the refs blew the PI calls. I damn near snapped a shot of it on my 35mm, too.
    While I await the 4.5 rolls of film I shot at the game with my "real" camera, here's a few snaps out of my digital, which I handed to my brother-in-law to man:

    http://sportsphotosbypaulm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. saw the photos...awesome, any photos of a live Seahawks game is just awesome...im surprised you guys were able to get clear shots with all the fans standing


    i didnt get to see the blown PI calls...but apparently everyone is saying we got screwed on that front...win or lose, i still dont like it...refs may not be perfect, but their job is to be perfect... 

    Posted by adp

    ReplyDelete