Wednesday, November 23, 2005

W11: Moonlight Graham Award

Since several other contributors shunned the opportunity to consider me for their award, give the fact that I was in attendance at the game, being a well documented glory-whore, I'm compelled to submit my own name for this week's Moonlight Graham Award.

Making the cross country trek to the game, representing in the stands with Seahawks gear, and posting great pix of the players and cheerleaders could definitely be considered "stepping up and out of obscurity" for dear old Alba. However, given the fact that the travel was paid for, I worked in a family visit, and I forgot to bring the freaking Pay $haun Now sign to the game, even I can't justify giving the award to me!

[Full Story]

2 comments:

  1. Laughing out loud... seriously, at the opening paragraphs. Bravo, well done.

    Scooby wins everyweek doesn't he. Man-crush is advancing at a furious pace, good thing you're in Albany, this could become a stalking! But you're right, these two deserve, although a few more and they won't be obscure. Actually your award very well could go un-awarded, particularly in the future. Just saying... you could still go into a fine disertation as to why you can't award it. 

    Posted by JoSCh

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you...and it's high praise coming from you, JoSCh...in the realm of being a glory whore, you're my sugar daddy! 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete