Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Get In The Kiddie Pool!

With the first ever 12 Seahawks Street Knockout pool down to its final four contestants, I think it's time to start a second version for those of us who have been knocked out!

Actually, the pool is open to everyone, including those still battling it out in the other one, however, there's a couple new rules for this go around.

1. The Seahawks are fair game, so you can pick for or against them!
2. Once you pick a team to WIN, you can't pick that team to WIN again.
3. Once you pick AGAINST a team, you can't pick AGAINST that team again.

For instance, if you pick the Seahawks to beat the Cardinals this week, you cannot pick the Seahawks to win again, nor can you pick a team that is playing the Cardinals to win, for the rest of the season. It's okay to pick the Cardinals to win though, you just can't pick against them again.

As always, you can email me your picks at albanyhawker@yahoo.com or post them in the comment section of the Kiddie Pool topic.

If you are participating in both pools, please be sure to distinguish who you're picking in each one.

Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me long to be 15 again... yowza. Been saving that pic long? I know I am gonna...

    Lots of good teams playing lots of bad teams this week, so I'll take a shot on one that I won't want to use again... Chefs over the Faiders in beautiful downtown Kansas City. 

    Posted by JoSCh

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh a tougher version...i have no idea if ive mentioned it before, but I have been thinking of the 'cant pick this team to lose again' rule lately...I certainly like the other format better cause its a long dragged out tournament...but this is perfect for midseason...

    have fun keeping track of this one alba! lol


    Unfortunately I dont think im gonna join this one...havent decided yet but yeh...its just fitting that the eliminated have their own consolation tourney (not an insult)...while the 4 of the big tourney continue their run for the World Championship KO Pool Title

    Ill dedicate my title run in it to the misused, underutilized Captain...Christian!

     

    Posted by adp

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take a gamble and go for the Chargers over the Jets. 

    Posted by Englishhawk

    ReplyDelete