Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Fantasy Time!

Hi All,
How about alittle Fantasy!! and no Alba we are not talking about Jessica Simpson or Jessica Beil! I'm talking about playoff fantasy football. The great part is its a shorts season and its much harder then regular fantasy!

So that said...who's up for the challange?? who wants to be crowned king of the board? Oh did I forget to mention... should you be the best in the country you could win a trip for 2 to super bowl 41!

Anyone who is intersted should send me an email at rschwartz@sbnbeisbol.com!

4 comments:

  1. Can I really win a trip to SB 41? 

    Posted by JoSCh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested, although I've never played FF before, but it seems like a quick and easy way to get addicted to something else football related!

    With a grand prize like this, you gotta be running it on some commercial site. Do you have a link to more info on the rules and requirements for the league, so I know what I'm getting myself into? 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the NFL.com one, right? If thats the case, then that link doesn't work because you have to have the right cookie to see it, its GOX's own personal team. Also, this doesn't allow a traditional league, it is every man for himself. However, to make this board members vs. board members, all you have to do is share your team name, and I think anyone can look up how you did.

    My team is the *Lumberg Bills*. 

    Posted by JoSCh

    ReplyDelete