Monday, December 12, 2005

This One's on Check Award (SEA v SF)

Oh Christ! I'm broke! I can no longer afford to hand this award out! What with last weaks lambasting of Philly, they were so putrid that I had to buy drinks for half of their team. Now this week, the hapless 49ers... Crap, I can't think of one person to buy this for, so I'll have to get one for the whole team, cause you guys just all suck. And the biggest bitch of the matter is...

[WARNING:While not quite as vile as last week, if you are offended at potty humor or disparaging remarks about homosexuality, and even the handicapped, I urge you not to follow this link.]

7 comments:

  1. Check - you're like the guy standing outside the NYC peep shows handing out the leaflets...everything right and moral says you shouldn't take one, but you can't pass it up!!!

    Good stuff as always. 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Male Ballerinas, A decent 80s song (I admittedly like it, only because I grew up liking it as a child...used to be on D-TV Doggone Valentine's Day Special...which I taped awhile back in like 90' [Clips of disney stuff using 80s music in the background])

    Not to mention the Kobe Bryant comment...(notice I try not to spoil things)...just funny stuff all around

    good job CHECK (got it right this time)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, they did get OWNED! God, I love that word (as you can tell from the DOG)

    As Stuart Scott would say, "Big ups!" on the Kobe Bryant comment.  

    Posted by Alan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't "Big Ups" what got Kobe in trouble in the first place??!! 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  5. BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAAHAA. adp, admitting that is like admitting you're a Whiners fan. Yer suspect now!

    Corky vs Jaws.... BWAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHA. Fricking awesome, completely juvenile, I'm gonna use some of this material. Thanks check. 

    Posted by JoSCh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe Corky vs. Jaws hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I figure that i'm pretty sure that I'm going to Hell. So I might as well make sure that I get an express ticket. 

    Posted by check

    ReplyDelete