Sunday, December 18, 2005

W15: Moonlight Graham Award


5...4...we have ignition...3...2....1...we have a WEEK off!

This is the Moonlight Graham Award post, and the NASA countdown is included as evidence that this version of the Seattle Seahawks has definitely ascended past the earth's atmosphere and the perrennial gravitational pull toward mediocrity!



TWELVE AND TWO.

TEN GAME WINNING STREAK.

SECOND BEST RECORD IN THE NFL.

FIRST TEAM TO CLINCH DIVISION AND BYE WEEK.

Ground control to Major Tom...Ground control to Major Tom...take your protein pill and put your helmet on!!

[Continue to Page 2]

4 comments:

  1. Sean Locklear, u should have went with D-Jack. OK he did good agains Vanda-what ever his name is but dude was responsible for the blocked field goal and thus the momentum shifting away from us,

    But what the hell we won and he did a good job on the line. 

    Posted by o-meezy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK my first thought is that Locklear really isn't moonlight Graham worthy as he has started all year and played very well; but I agree with your logic in that it is really getting hard to find guys who are, and technically Locklear wasn't supposed to be the starter.
    In any case, Locklear is having a terrific year, and deserves some kind of award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you guys keep critiquing my choices, and I can just give it to Josh Scoby ever week!

    Thanks for the feedback though.

    Was it good for you too? 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just glad Bentley didn't get it. I wrote down several times when he go blown up. Kevin Bentley is dead to me. DEAD!

    Locklear rocks. Regarding the ST thing... the guy he was blocking got decent push, then the guy to the left let his block go, giving Locklear a double team while already engaged, it was pretty easy for the rusher to turn Locklear, I don't call that his fault, it was well schemed by Ten, and the guy to his left blew it. The announcers made it seem like Locklears fault, but I think it was the other guy. I am not sure who it was, but in my heart it was Gray. 

    Posted by JoSCh

    ReplyDelete