Sunday, December 11, 2005

Mon-KEYS to the Game


Apparently, Monkey is either on an extended banana-break, or he's at the mall taking in the new King Kong movie (I hear he's really into Monsters!) so I'm "aping" his regular weekly post for the good of the blog.

KEY #1 Don't Eat the Cheese! - this is as big of a trap game as it gets, so the Seahawks cannot afford to overlook the lowly 49ers. I'm sure Coach Holmgren has been reminding them all week that they were within a 2-point conversion of getting tied in SF, so I'm hoping the message comes through.

KEY #2 Remember Richard Pryor - as a tribute to the recently departed comedic genius, the Seahawks need to set Shaun Alexander on fire and let him RUN!!! The only defense that has successfully taken Shaun out of a game is his own, and he's got a lot of ground to cover after only getting 49 yards Monday night. They need to run him early and often, and get him back into a comfortable lead for the league's leading rusher, as well as back on the hunt for 2,000 yards.

KEY #3 Mark the Herd - with our secondary depleted, Dorsey will be sure to test our new cornerbacks, so the Seahawks defense needs to heat up their pokers and when Lloyd comes through the middle, they need to put their BRAND-ON him! On Monday night, the Seahawks unleashed a swarming, hungry and killer defense, and they need to take the same approach with the 49ers.

So that concludes my impression of everyone's favorite primate. Now I have a strange urge to perform unnatural acts with the Bride of Frankenstien!

4 comments:

  1. This was kind of funny. Maybe alexander wil speak in the mike before the game to honor Richard Pryor. He's doin the karate kid move on behalf of Mr. Miagi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. alba, what can I say man, I am impressed. That was concise and funny, everything my posts aren't. *Sniff sniff* now monkey sad, monkey need banana to make him feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. give the banana to Monster...then you'll BOTH feel better! 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol ew man...

    I just came to this thread to pay my respects to Richard Pryor...I grew up on him, hes freaking hilarious

    He was just perfect with facial expressions and voices to make his jokes even funnier...

    I would of posted here earlier (which actual thoughts on the game), but i woke up 15 mins before the game started! I had no time!

    ReplyDelete