Tuesday, December 06, 2005

This One's on Check Award (SEA @ PHI)

As opposed to the previous few weeks, this award won't be difficult to decide due to everyone playing well, but difficult to decide due to so many people playing so freaking horribly. So I'll go through a quick recap, before I narrow it down, or perhaps I'll just give a beer, or even a bottle of wine out to everyone on the Philadelphia Eagle. Now reader beware, you have just finished reading (or skimming?) the most civil portion of this article...

[WARNING:The rest of this article may be the most politically incorrect and inappropriate piece of literature this site has ever seen. If you have delicate sensibilities, or are under the age of 18, DO NOT follow this link!]

10 comments:

  1. DUDE

    THAT WAS EPIC


    There are so many bucket worthy sentences in there that can't (or shouldn't) be used, you make me feel like a Ned Flanders wannabe prude! 

    Posted by Bluefoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO how do you really feel about the Feables? 

    Posted by Ibboyd

    ReplyDelete
  3. EPIC IS THE WORD...


    Wow...can we put the whole topic in the quote bucket?

    I learned 2 things from that:

    1. Never insult, or try to start an insult war with Cit K (for fun or for real)

    2. Cit K has a morbid mind...lol...the monkey comment, the cow comment, the choir boy comment, the LT comment...ridiculous!

    I got hiccups now, too! Im gagging more then a choir boy...nevermind 

    Posted by adp

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Eagles now know what that goal post felt like when Tatoo scored... 

    Posted by adp

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADP "The master of reading by-lines"....

    I'll just go ahead and assume that you meant "check." 

    Posted by check

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude!

    when i saw that there was a recent post on here...i saw your name, and I was like 'CRAP'...lol


    don't feel bad!...I did the same thing to Paulie/Positive Paul


    i need to go to skimmers anonymous...sorry! 

    Posted by adp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...that was incredible.
    After that flurry of insults, you might need to buy the Eagles another round.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Check - I love reading your stuff, it always brings a "simile" to my face!

    (and ADP, the Skimmers Anonymous meetings are Wednesdays at 7:30pm at the Methodist Church downtown. I'll pick you up on my way!) 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still offended. That was honestly the most offensive thing I have ever had the displeasure to see. Children could have seen it. What kind of world are we living in when garbage like this is presented for all the world to see. It's disgusting. The Eagles shouldn't be allowed to play again this year. Your award was quite funny though, well done. 

    Posted by JoSCh

    ReplyDelete
  10. lmao alba n josch...


    you had me worried for a sec there, Josch




    ...im a skimvorka...Help me father! I have the lure of the skimmer!

    ReplyDelete