Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Just What Is a Yello Strom?

This is kind of like a Tuesdays with Morons post, because I think we'll all just make our best guess at it, but if anyone knows just exactly WHO or WHAT a Yello Strom is, I wish you'd share it with us.

This is also a case for NOT selling advertising on team uniforms or sponsorships to the superbowl, because I don't want our beloved Seahawks to one day reach the big dance, only to take home the Massengale Disposable Douche Lombardi Trophy!

Click the external link to check out the official Yello Strom web site, and unless you speak Dutch or German or whatever that is, your guess is as good as mine what they're about.

I think it is rather funny though that they have an Info & News and FAQ links, since these are both English language web site standards.

7 comments:

  1. I don't get what the soccer thing is all about but that mascot looks like an ad for the Sims video game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I've got it! A Yellow Strom is a German pokemon! They are a rare German pokemon which can only be captured on soccer fields and whose main attack forces it's opponent to adopt the metric system, and become efficient to the point where it's obsessive, thereby rendering him otherwise useless.
    Yellow Strom, I choose you! Metric attack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either that or it's a new alcoholic drink made with bananas, I love bananas! I really really really love bananas!
    monkey

    ReplyDelete
  4. "because I don't want our beloved Seahawks to one day reach the big dance, only to take home the Massengale Disposable Douche Lombardi Trophy!"
    Good point alba, which reminds me, you know what you do if a Kotex catches on fire? Throw it on the ground and tampon it! ba dum bum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Methinks Yellow Strom is a trendy new way to beat UA tests, now that the Whizzinator is out of the bag.

    I can tell by the way that yellow chick is looking at me. I think she wants me to whip it out and provide a sample.

    Then again, maybe I'm just full of Brown Strom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew I could count on my 12SS couterparts to solve this mystery in a humorous and informative manner! 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Strom" is a german word for electricity, and Yello Strom is an electric company. Mystery solved.

    ReplyDelete