Wednesday, June 01, 2005

New Crickler

I thought I'd post this today to give us all something to do to kill time waiting for the first Cap Casualty Report, but I guess Koren Robinson doing his Dean Martin impression has already started off the day with hot news!

Anyhow, since Seahawks news has been so slow lately, this weeks Crickler is based on functions and features of this blog site, so you can hopefully learn something new about 12 Seahawks Street while you answer the puzzle clues.

Just click on the title or Word Bird image above and select "This Week's Seahawks Cricker" on the following page. There's other links on that page if you're new to Cricklers or if you would like to submit suggestions for future puzzle themes or clues.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I did the crickler today alba, I am not very quick at them though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too.

    Any chance you cousd please us with a French Crickler? 

    Posted by Bluefoot

    ReplyDelete
  3. French Crickler?

    Are you ribbing me??!!

    ReplyDelete