Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Zorn to be Wild!

Since it's a slow news day, I don't feel so bad for posting this link to the Seahawks.com interview with Seattle Seahawks legend and current QB Coach Jim Zorn.

I love his attitude, which belies his PacNW accent and soft spoken demeanor...

"I can still hang the ball a little bit myself, so I'll steal a rep every once in a while," says Zorn, who has been working on advanced game plays with his two veterans.

There's not a whole lot of additional information in the interview, but anytime you can listen to Jim Zorn talk about the Seahawks, you should take the time to do so.

4 comments:

  1. Yep the next great head coach of the Seattle Seahawks if we're lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zorn > Largent in my view, actually (however slightly). Maybe that's why I didn't have as huge of a cow as a lot of you did seeing Rice wear #80. Got to meet 'em both when I was mascot of the week back in third grade. I hated the day "Mr. Fumble" replaced Zorn as QB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got to meet zorn in 89. a friend who used to live in the same neighborhood with him pointed him out to me at an spu basketball game. i would not have recognized him, because he just didn't seem big enough to be an nfl player. i just went up and asked him, and he was super cool and down to earth. we just talked for a little bit, and then i left him alone.

    but yeah, zorn and largent both represented everything that made me a seahawk fan in the first place.

    ReplyDelete