Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Name That Hawk 2



I'm a bit leary of giving you guys this one. Just seeing his face might give it up. here goes.

I had 8 catches for 173 yards on MaxHawks 19th birthday.

I played with Steve Raible.

Efren Herrera kicked four feild goals when I caught 2 td passes in a win over Huston.

My son Jason plays safety for Mercer Island high.

Jack Patera fired me as a player rep during the 82 strike claiming they didn't need me in light of young talent, when actually it was due to my union activities and the Seahawks were accused of union busting. The Players Association protested and filed an unfair labor practices action with the National Labor Relations Board.

I figure you guys are going to slam me on this before I get out of bed again, so I have some extra points without pics or many clues for you all to chew on while I'm working on a much tougher one as I type this but I'm having a hard time finding the pic I want..

Extra points...

4 ex players......

My son Ryan, plays WR/DB at Inglmoor high in Juanita. I played as a QB.

My son Sterling plays at Woodinville high as a CB. I also played CB

My son Brandon plays for lake Washington High as a WR/DB. I played DB

My son Justin plays for Kentridge high as a TE/DE. I was a LB that made a music video.

Ghost, you can't play nomo....;' ] Take your football and go home.

I figure he'll be the early bird again guys.

4 comments:

  1. Sam McCullum, what do I win?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prize catagories were listed in Name That Hawk 1.

    These were just the preliminary rounds to weed out the idiots. Now move alone to the next challenge and lets see what you're really made of..

    "Its like playin cat and mouse, Junior. First I paws'em and I lets'em get away. Then I paws'em and lets'em get away again. Then I squash his ass like a bug."

    Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's that damned tree hangar?

    there are extra points here. lets see whatcha got you Hairy Varmit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THe one clue, my son Justin, that would be Michael Jackson, who made the "Blue Wave Is On A Roll" video which sparked all kinds of team videos including the more famous Superbowl Shuffle. THough I might add, that the Blue Wave was MUCH MUCH better than the shuffle, and our Michael Jackson could actually sing.

    ReplyDelete