Monday, June 06, 2005

Peter The Retardinal

one more small news clip...

if the Seahawks and Browns don't come to an agreement with Boulware in the next week...he will most likely visit the DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN...Retardinals...he is currently decided over where he wants to play (duh)...but both Seattle and Cleveland has said he passed his physical

the reason Cleveland is very heisitant is because they could not work him out and see how he can play on his injury...not because his physical was horrible...i imagine Seattle had the chance to work him out


Browns | Nothing to Happen too Soon with Boulware - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 06:34:13 -0700

Jeff Schudel, of the News-Herald, the Cleveland Browns plan to see what happens with the Seattle Seahawks before making their next move regarding free agent LB Peter Boulware (Ravens). They would prefer giving him a contract with a low base salary and heavy with incentives. "I don't expect anything to happen soon," head coach Romeo Crennel said. Crennel also indicated he was disappointed the Browns could not workout Boulware when he visited last week.

www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl


and finally...the kffl.com clip above

Just an update on Boulware

13 comments:

  1. Where was the news on the possible Cardinal visit? 

    Posted by vin

    ReplyDelete
  2. click on the headline link...profootballcentral

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duuuhhhhhh Renner!
    Sorry A., sometimes the elevator doesn't go all the way to the penthouse in Renner Tower.


    Thanks. And I hope that it doesn't get far enough for him to wind up there. 

    Posted by vin

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...

    like ive said many times...im not 100% sold on Boulware...but signing him has greater reward then risk...

    looks like some of the cap gurus are going to have to figure out how much the Retardinals can afford

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Normally I keep up with the Cards, since I'm down here, but I hadn't heard this. Crazy! 

    Posted by PaulieP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not to be a fuddy-duddy, but I don't like calling someone a "retard". It's offensive to anyone with a mentally disabled relative.

    That being said, I've heard through the grapevine tht the Seahawks may be concerned about PBs long term health. 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  7. would it matter to you if i edited it?


    almost every Seahawk fans call the Cardinals the Retardinals...and i split the 'inal' part off thinkin it rhymed...which it didnt when i read it outloud after i have done posted it...so i have no problem in editing it to 'Peter The Retardinal'

    ReplyDelete
  8. no need to edit. I was just voicing my opinion. 

    Posted by alba

    ReplyDelete
  9. If P-Bou became a tard,

    I would not like it, Sam I am.

    I would not like it in a box,
    I would not like it with a fox.

    I would not like it, Ruskell man.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boulware on Boulware


    Make no mistake, Michael Boulware wants his older brother in a Seahawks uniform.

    And Peter Boulware seems willing to sign a free-agent deal with Seattle. It would reunite him with Michael — a safety for the Seahawks — for the first time since they played together in the family backyard in South Carolina as kids.

    Peter took a free-agent visit with the Seahawks last week after being released by Baltimore last month. He is a four-time Pro Bowler who figures to play rush end if he signs with Seattle.

    While here for his visit, Peter spent time with Michael and his wife, Jessica.

    "We had a great time together, and I got to show him the city a little bit," Michael said. "He likes the city and likes the team. He's really interested. Mostly because I'm here, but also because it's a great team and has a lot of potential, so I think we have a good shot."



    Nice Seattle Times information...

    ReplyDelete
  11. "He's really interested. Mostly because I'm here "

    That struck me as a little coarse. But as long as he signs a good deal, I guess "Clutch" can be cocksure. 

    Posted by Josh from SC

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's hard to put sarcasm into print though, knowing the reputation of our team as being a bunch of smart-alecs, I wonder if he wasn't halfway joking. 

    Posted by PaulieP

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good point Paulie, didn't even cross my mind. And I am usually pretty astute when it comes to that. 

    Posted by Josh from SC

    ReplyDelete