Friday, April 29, 2005

Amazing Changes

Even Big Walter was surprised today.

I know I was more than a little geeked over a statement made today on Seahawks.com:

"The sticky fingers of receivers Joe Jurevicius and Jerome Pathon caught everything thrown their way, as did tight end Ryan Hannam, who had a couple of spectacular diving catches."

Mark my words -- Barring unjury, this will be Matt Hasslebecks' finest season to date. How could he not, with receivers that actually hang on to the ball?

Dang, I can't wait for this season to start!

7 comments:

  1. Maybe I'm reading to much into his facial expression. This could be just his reaction to having to come to training camp for the first time in four years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay...gotta get down to weight here...uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...That ought to do it. Whoops! Sorry, Lofa. Didn't see you back there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally think Hasselbeck is the 3rd or 4th best QB in the league...just without the WRs...behind Manning, Culpepper, and probably Brady...

    with Manning's WRs...he would easily be one of the best...I too, think this is Hass' best year coming up...and if we keep KRob...he is in a contract year...that has to make KRob AT LEAST A LITTLE BETTER...which would go a long way in his case

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what are you saying, Anonymous, that Walt's pinching a Lofa??!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, I knew I shouldnt have eaten that whole can of bean dip this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue, I couldn't agree more about Matt's possibilties this season, imagine him putting up his Mr. November numbers all season long!
    (as you said...it's up to WRS)

    We could get by with Mo as HB with Mike and Matt's passing game clicking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Walt's pinching a Lofa??!!

    Classic!!!

    ReplyDelete