Friday, April 29, 2005

Hutch -- Please Explain!

Ok, I know there HAS to be an explanation. Alba touched on this already, but it needs to be addressed.

This zoom is from a picture posted on Seahawks.com of Walter Jones. Here you can see LG Steve Hutchinson in the background, clearly identified by his number, albeit a tad blurry.

But I have to know - What is he doing?

Is he:

A. Showing rookie center Chris Spencer how the pros do it.

B. Filling in. Not only is Shaun holding out, apparently Mrs. Hutchinson is, too.

C. Finding Waldo.



Help me out here!


.

4 comments:

  1. Now, where did I put that sandwich?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll just stand back year and let the youngins do all the work...hmmm I wonder when we eat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn, where is my sharpe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A slinky, a skinky, a wonderful, wonderful toy!

    ReplyDelete