Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Wounded Looking For Deliverance



ABOVE: Mike Martz and Marc Bulger in their famous 'squeal' role in their rendition of 'Deliverance'


Here is a look at what the wounded Rams selected...

Alex Barron/T/Florida St.

Ronald Bartell/CB/Howard

O.J. Atogwe/FS/Stanford

Richie Incognito/C/Nebraska



Using these guys as examples...how do you think the opposition is looking after Day 1? Any picks scare you a bit? Antrel Rolle is the only pick that could amount to something, IMO...

7 comments:

  1. Hat to say it but I love their draft. Rolle will be good, so will Alex Barron I think, don't know much of anything about Bartell or O.J. just what I have read, but I like Incognito where they picked him. It's an average draft overall, but I think better than ours on paper. Of course that could change quickly enough if Tatupu pans out like Ruskell seems to think he will, also if Tobeck breaks down and Spencer can step right in, then we'll have to look at this all differently methinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said I love their draft but the more I think about it, that's much too strong. I think theri draft is decent. There that's a better way of describing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how you like my pic monkey?

    isnt it...lovely???

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great pic ADP, very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need a pic of Ned Beatty in his tighty whities. :D

    ReplyDelete