Monday, April 25, 2005

Some Sexy Seahawks Selections!















Now here's some sexy Seahawks selections!

According to Seahawks.com, there are 15 new SeaGals to round out the squad of 32.

I'm a little sad that the buxom Joanna is no longer a member of the troupe, but I've got four new favorites in Gena, Jennifer, Megan and Valerie!

Much like our Draft this weekend, if you click through all the pictures, there's a couple that will have you saying "What the #$%& were they thinking??!!"

Enjoy the view!

2 comments:

  1. WHAT!!! No Joanna? I am hurt, shocked, flabbergasted and totally flumoxed!!! I don't know how I can live without JoAnna! I want to write a letter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, Monkey, if you want to write a letter, put that thing down...it's not a pen!!

    ReplyDelete