Sunday, April 24, 2005

Note To Contributors: Great Job, Guys!

I'm just getting back from an enjoyable 'family weekend', and have been wading through the posts and chatterbox, and am overwhelmed by what an awesome job you guys did this weekend. The content and banter were absolutely top knotch. I don't regret the time I had with the fam, but I am jealous...

I would like some of your opinion, as well. This was sort of a 'pilot' for the game days during the season. I hope to distribute jobs on a volunteer basis, to avoid double posting, and to have a gameday chat as well. Were there any ways we could improve? Consider this your suggestion box.

Also, I'm having major problems with reliablity with my computer right now- I'm suprised I'm gettign this post off- COuld someone make a summary page of the draft, with links to the post that were created for the draft picks? It would make a nice sticky, so that visitors could check the picks for a while. What you guys created was a great reference.

Again, thanks to all of you for you contribution. Being part of 12 Seahawks Street is an awesome privilege, thanks to the fun you guys put into it.

7 comments:

  1. Terrific Idea! A post about all the draft picks with links to the ones we already did so that it could be a sticky. Bloody Brilliant! Great idea! (I say this because I already thought of it so obviously it is brilliant, hehe.)
    Seriously though it definitely must be done. I can try to do it but not tonight probably. It's too late now this monkey is tired and needs his beauty rest. Remember it's after 11:00 my time. But I could probably do it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does that include my Ram on Rams post? or do you still prefer the rival's picks a seperate thing?


    also...I didnt do much, as I was partying a bit...but I did advertise with it! everyone who was over liked the Seahawks...a top 5 team with everyone...


    you guys are awesome...i completely forgot, but ever since i noticed the obvious way of creating pics for threads...I could of easily helped on this...so for that I apologize...it never occurred to me

    you guys did awesome...great info...

    and monkey, just to add to your Tatupu lovin...everything I have read about him mentions only one flaw they found important---his size...with that being said...he could be very good...and great article that you added on him...i skimmed through it, as im sick now, and couldnt read too long

    ReplyDelete
  3. and on thing I want to mention about our draft picks...

    we got a bunch of Porkchops...very versatile guys that can play multiple positions, the intriguing ones being the Oline...so if an injury occurs...we're covered for whichever spot its at...and they could prove to be starters...

    I love this draft, im just a little upset about Roth...I wanted him on our team BAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue - this concept worked great and I'm not sure we need to change much for game day. Maybe we can do a "dress rehearsal" during one of the preseason games.

    I took the liberty of throwing together a summary page with links to the key posts from Draft day. Feel free to edit as necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the draft guys. I really appreciated your effort to provide up to date and accurate information as to the progress of the draft. This site was the best place to find relevant Seahawk information. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  6. just keep checking us out, Anonymous...spread the word...

    we update several times daily...we're like all the newspaper sites, official site, and fans sites combined...and we're faster on getting info then anyone else

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, anon!

    ADP: The ram-humping pic was absolutely classic. We need to save that for Rams smack!

    ReplyDelete