Friday, April 29, 2005

Interesting sale item on Seahawks.com Pro shop

I was checking to see if any sweatshirts were on sale now, and looking for a foam head, when I noticed the weirdest things on sale at the pro shop.

I expected the Rice, Lucas, and Simmons jerseys, but #37 home and road jerseys, womens home, and youth road jerseys, are they sending a message? Seems pretty wild to have a fire sale on your franchise players gear. Or maybe its just not selling well since "the remark", anyway, something to think about.

Also, there is an awful lot of ladies unmentionables on sale, I guess they don't sell well either. Dang wimmen don't know whats good for 'em I guess.

Finally, and I'm sorry if anybody has these, but this leisure suit is so freaking ugly its comical. I cannot imagine anyone wearing it... ever. Not even at home. I might consider wearing it on a bet, but that is about it. Again, sorry if you are looking down at it now, wondering what my problem is... but trust me, it don't look good.

11 comments:

  1. ROFL!

    And for the 'wimmin' (LOL!) there is a huge sale!

    Glow Logo Panty
    Reg: $8.00
    Sale: $3.99

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoSCh - I hope you don't mind, but this article screamed for some links to highlight your points, so I went ahead and added them.

    I wouldn't read too much into #37 jerseys on sale, except for the old laws of supply and demand, but the demand was definitely affected by "the remark" and the pending hold out.

    Since I'm trying to keep myself from turning this site into a fraternity house, I'm going to reserve comment on the "wimmin's unmentionables" other than to say I've booked marked some of those items!

    And lastly, at the risk of envoking racial steriotypes, and I say this solely out of jealously, there are just SOME styles and colors that look better on African-Americans than they do on Caucasians.

    While I would look like "Willard Scott meets Willy Wonka" in that liesure suit, the dude modeling it definitely can pull off that look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...that's wrong on so many levels...but it's funny!

    Most frightening revealation in this story...the Maze Thong comes in XL!

    Now there's something that could use some government regulation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any thong that comes in XL IS a maze.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least once it's on!

    Phuuuah! Yeeaich! PPPhhht!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you're an XL, any underwear winds up being a thong by the end of the day! (I type as I remove my wedgie!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alba, no prob on the links, too much funny stuff to comment on, but I'll say this, when it comes to the ladies, I am down with Sir-Mix-Alot, I like big butts and I cannot lie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Freak: Are you Carrot-Top?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great...I had just got all the coffee and diet dr. pepper cleaned off my monitor...and then you break out with a Carrot Top reference!

    I'm starting to enjoy these carbonated nasal enemas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just dial 1-800-U-G-L-Y-B-O-Z-O

    It's free for you, annoying for them.

    ReplyDelete