Thursday, April 07, 2005

Meet the Parents!

According to today's paper, Tim and Elisabeth Hasselbeck are the proud parents of a baby girl, who currently is without a name.

They plan to announce the name on today's edition of The View, the ABC Daytime TV talk show that Ms. Hasselbeck co-hosts.

Since we're all surrogate Uncles, why not help the Uncle Matt by suggesting names for his new niece using the comments section?

And for your viewing pleasure, here are a couple images and optional titles that I was considering for this piece:

Oh Mommy!

Six Pack and Two Pints of Milk!

3 comments:

  1. "six pack and two pints of milk", alba I am looking at the site on the schools computers in the library, where I have to be quiet, and you go and post something like that! LMAO!! Not right dude, not right at all! I think I disturbed jsut about everyone in the whole library laughing at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't get me wrong, I think she's hot, but I look at that picture and one word comes to mind: SIMILAC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I know is that he get's paid good money to hold a clipboard and he's married to her. It's good to be Tim Hasselbeck!

    ReplyDelete