Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Ruskell's Reach!

Apparently the reach of our new President/GM extends across the Atlantic all the way to Europe!

NFL Europe has named cornerback B.J. Tucker, pictured at right, Defensive Player of the Week, and wide receiver Romby Bryant Offensive Player of the Week for the opening week of the season.

Tucker is allocated to NFL Europe by the Seahawks, and Bryant is property of the Falcons, so one guy was probably chosen by Ruskell, and the other is currently working for him!

[Full Story]

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is that I hope his reach really is as long as I'm starting to give him credit for. I'm beginning to believe that our most recent front office hirings may be the best the Hawks have ever done. I tell you, I'm lovin' that kool-aid Ruskell pass me some more!

    ReplyDelete