Thursday, April 07, 2005

Seahawks.BOMB!

I once used this pun to describe how terrible this site was, but now I use it in the same hip vernacular as "Phat", "Fresh" and "Dope".

In other words, Seahawks.com is now really "the Bomb!"

They really seem to be committed to providing updated and insightful content, and are generally interested in creating a dialog with the fan base, as evidenced by their Ask Seahawks NFL Europe TE Tony Donald a Question link on the main page.

Yesterday I submitted a question through the Fan Feedback button on the lower left portion of the site, and this morning there was a reply sitting in my in box. They also provided me with the address to use to communicate with any Seahawk player or coach:

"Player/Coach Name"
11220 NE 53rd St.
Kirkland, WA 98033

So if you agree with me that they're doing a much better job at providing information to their fan base, use the Fan Feedback button to let them know, and support their effort by posting a question for Tony Donald to answer from Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment