Friday, March 04, 2005

Seahawks Sign FA Napoleon Dynamite

In a desperate move, the Seahawks announced the signing of free agent LB Napoleon Dynamite. Details of the agreement were not disclosed, but there are rumors that the bonus includes "tots".

The signing of Dynamite is hoped to shore up a defense that plummeted from #1 three weeks into the season to #26 heading into seasons' end, and has lost three key players that were starters last season.

"Napoleon has excellent bowstaff skills, and it should translate nicely into the linebacker position," said Tim Ruskell, Seahawks PFO. "He also is a positive locker room influence. He's always saying, 'Just go with your heart'".

13 comments:

  1. as long as we didn't overpay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...if you wanted to."

    "I like your sleeves."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Public Reaction is largely negative to the signing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope they sign Jimmy Walker next that would give us a real DY-NO-MITE tandem. Although Jimmy is a little undersized probably would play in the secondary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The reaction was awesome Bluefoot although somewhat mixed it seems. LOL!!!
    Hey, at least people are checking this place out, it seems we are becoming the site for breaking news.
    That is just too damn funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The public outcry at the signing of Napoleon is polarizing the Seahawks' fan base.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bluefoot, pretty smart! boomdiggydiggy, I'm on to you man! You ARE trying to increase readership here! Pretty sneaky, I like it! Nice way to get some free pub. and to recruit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What can you say, living in Seattle during the wintertime when it rains so much, you have to have a sense of humor or you'd crack.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Check, I know this will sound really stupid but I have to ask. I know that LMAO stands for laughing my a$$ off but what does the ROT stand for? I haven't been using a computer that long so I'm still not familiar with all the lingo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I get it, rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. Never mind check I figured it out (I think, that's right isn't it?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ROTFLMAOWTRDMF

    Roling on the floor laughing my a** off with tears running down my face!

    This is the thread of all threads.

    Maybe Carpenter will pick it up and run with it! :)

    ReplyDelete